Contact the Registrar's Office

The 鶹ýAV Registrar’s Office welcomes inquiries regarding the following services:

  • Address/Name Changes
  • Change of Program Forms
  • Degree Works Audit
  • Enrollment Verifications
  • Transcript Requests
  • Transfer Credit Evaluation
  • Transient Requests

Inquires regarding registration for new incoming students should be directed to for assistance.  

Returning students with registration questions should contact their academic advisor during the fall/spring semester.  Assistance outside of these dates may be found by contacting Academic Affairs at

Providing your contact information will assist us with maintaining our student information system.
Phone Type